Access to and use of this website and the products/services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using this website, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions which may be updated by us occasionally. You can refer to this page to take notice of any changes we have made to the terms and conditions. Nothing in this contract excludes or affects your statutory rights.
1a. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services without notice. Santonesse will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
1b. This website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by Santonesse, Santonesse has no control over the third party websites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of the third party sites will be subject to the terms and conditions contained within each individual site.
1c. Santonesse is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We will not disclose any information regarding our customers or site-visitors to any third parties other than when it is necessary for providing a service to you such as postage arrangements, payment and security checks.
2. Santonesse will not provide or sell any of your personal details or any credit card information to third parties, excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site, without your permission.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
3a. If you have made a purchase from the website we may occasionally update you on our latest products and offers via e-mail if you have given us permission to do so.
3b. All our customers have the option to unsubscribe from marketing communication at any time.. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us you should opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
CHECKING YOUR DETAILS
5. If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Santonesse, you may do so by contacting us via e-mail. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password.
6. Santonesse is the data controller for the Data Protection Act 2018. You have the right to access the information that Santonesse holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
7.You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Santonesse will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
8. The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website, remains the property of Santonesse and are protected by copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved by Santonesse. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
TERMS OF SALE
9a. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product which is subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
9b. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or for uncontrollable forces which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Information page for further information.
9c. We accept orders from individuals in the UK, European Economic Area (EEA) and worldwide. If you order products from our site for delivery outside the UK they may be subject to import duties and taxes. We are not responsible for the payment of such duties and taxes.
9d. By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract and you live in one of our serviced countries. We will not process an order until payment is received in full. Once an order has been processed we are unable to amend it.
9e. Santonesse retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
10. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
11. Whilst we do our best to ensure all details, descriptions and prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
PAYMENT & DELIVERY
12a. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
12b. All international currency rates displayed on this website are given as a guide price only and may not match the exact amount charged by your bank. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will pay, as you will always be charged in British Pounds on our website. Any custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
12c. Please ensure that all delivery information is correct, as we are unable to amend any details once your order has been despatched.
12d. We will make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated timescales. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure of delivery services caused by events outside our control.
DISCOUNT CODES & COMPETITIONS
13a. Discount codes may be offered to customers; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
13b. We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this website.
13c.The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. All discounts apply to full price items only.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
14. The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Santonesse and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Santonesse’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
15a. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
15b.You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
15c. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
16. Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Santonesse and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation.
17. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Santonesse and all our employees and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this website or your breach of the terms and conditions.
18. Santonesse has the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the content, services and/or any page of this website.
19. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the terms and conditions will not be affected. All other clauses will remain in full force and effect.
19b. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
20a. We operate a complaints handling procedure. We will try to resolve disputes as they arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
20b. Any complaint should be sent via email. We reserve the right to revise, change or amend these terms and conditions to reflect changes in technology, payment methods, changes in UK law or for any other reason within our sole discretion.
21. If you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights in any other situation where you breach these terms and conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
22. These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. These terms and conditions form an agreement of the parties and supersede all coexisting agreements between you and Santonesse. Any waiver of any provision of the terms and conditions will be effective only in writing and if authorised by Santonesse.
RETURNING UNWANTED ITEMS
24a. If you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us. You may exchange most unused and unopened products within 14 days after receipt of goods for alternative items or a full refund. Refunds will not be given after 14 days unless faulty. All items are returned at the customer’s expense unless faulty.
All items must be returned to us in original packaging, unworn or unused. All original labels and tags must be intact and as you received them.
Due to our strict health and hygiene regulations Santonesse will not accept returns of any of our intimate products. These include pants, thongs, shorts, all hosiery items, bodystockings and suspender dresses unless faulty for hygiene reasons.
Goods are returned at the customer’s expense (unless faulty) and are the responsibility of the customer until they have been accepted back at our offices. We strongly recommend a recorded or courier delivery service for this purpose for your own protection. Carriage will be charged on exchanged goods and also rejected returns that are returned to the customer.
All goods are checked by our staff before posting.
Santonesse adhere to The Consumer Contracts Regulations (June 2014).
12b. If your item is faulty we will issue a full refund within 7 days of receiving the returned item. Santonesse will guarantee your item for six months after purchase. You can also use your manufacturers guarantee or warranty if your product develops a fault.